Before people will understand that he had psoriasis, and it will begin the appropriate treatment, the greater the likelihood that the disease should not be running the module. To determine exactly what you have shown the symptoms of this particular skin disease, it is necessary to know how the initial phase of psoriasis. The disease has features that allow you at a glance the diagnosis. To learn more about them you will be able to our article: are shown below, not only the descriptions of the symptoms, but the photo of the initial phase of psoriasis.
As a start the psoriasis and what is this disease
Psoriasis is a skin disease of inflammatory nature, to heal, which is impossible. Once a disease, a man to become his hostage for life.
Develop the disease because of the incorrect immune response of the organism to various internal and external stimuli. The causes of psoriasis relate to injury of the dermis, alteration of the metabolic processes of the body, the weakening of the immune system, a strong hypothermia, and many other reasons.
The symptoms of psoriasis the skin is quite easy to be confused with the various dermatitis, because many skin diseases accompanied the appearance of the skin rashes of red on the body, I itch and flake off. To distinguish the disease from others, it is important to understand how the psoriasis seems to be at an early stage.
The first stage of psoriasis is accompanied by a formation on various parts of the body of the psoriatic lesions multiple or a single character. On the body, hands, feet, face appear medium-sized red or pale pink with spots, which often have clearly defined boundaries. Clear boundaries can be seen in photos of psoriasis in the article.
How is it manifested psoriasis
Many patients are concerned how to distinguish the psoriasis from diseases such as allergic diathesis? To answer this question just can't. The main feature is the location of eruptions on the skin. Psoriatic spots in most of the cases appear on the areas of the body-core-allergic skin rash. Psoriasis affects the places that are mechanical friction, for example, from clothing, to shoes.
To understand how to manifest the psoriasis, it is necessary to examine in detail the stage of development of the disease.
Stage of development of psoriasis
The chronic disease characterized in the course of, it includes periods of exacerbation of symptoms and remissions. The reduction of the manifestations of psoriasis usually occurs in the warmest months of the year, under the influence of the solar rays. In the winter, in the late autumn and early spring the symptoms of the acute illness.
Distinguish three phases of the development of the disease:
- Progressive (initial) phase of psoriasis manifests itself in the form of a characteristic rash-pink-red, present on the skin. At the beginning of the disease the cutaneous surface, its diameter is a few millimeters, but as the disease progresses piazza defeat increases due to the draining of the individual eruptions of the skin in a big spot. In consequence of this, they form the so-called causing psoriatic plaques – rounded areas defeats, warm to the touch and a little above the healthy skin. Around the affected areas, you may notice reddened inflamed areas. Skin rashes, accompanied by itching. Its intensity varies in each specific case: some of the patients almost do not suffer from the itching, while other skin with psoriasis strong itching. Then begins the peeling of the affected areas.
- After a progressive phase begins a period of relative stability. New rashes do not appear, the old ones dry up, the itching decreases.
- The final period is manifested in the decrease in the number of skin rashes. From affected areas gradually separated formed previously fried or platelets (depending on the variety of psoriasis), exposing under a layer of smooth pink skin. In some cases, the place of the former losses remain depigmented patches.
Symptoms of the initial phase of psoriasis
The first signs of the disease depend on the type of disease. Later on we will see how to recognize psoriasis in the initial phase in several cases.
- Pustular psoriasis (exudative). The initial phase of psoriasis, this type is characterized by the appearance on the skin of small bubbles or blisters full of a clear liquid or yellowish. Usually the disease begins suddenly, in some cases, the first signs of the disease may also occur in the space of a few hours. Rashes accompanied a local rise of temperature, headache, weakness, nausea. The blisters may itch, but combing them is not highly recommended. If the bubble open and its cavity can enter the infection, which can lead to inflammation and suppuration. Also, scratches may remain scars unsightly scars. With the development of the disease the number of rashes increases, some bubbles coalesce into a large "lake", the skin around them is red and becomes hot. By the time the bubbles burst and in their place are formed, the dried crust of red, pink or white.
- The vernacular (mottled, normal, ordinary). This is the most common type of psoriasis. His initial can learn easily: appear on the skin, rounded, reddish-tracts, slightly above the health of the skin. The outer contour of these skin eruptions clearly visible: it is color red because of the inflammatory process, which began around the skin rashes. Diameter skin rashes in the initial phase may vary from 1 to a few see, With time, they grow in size and combine with the nearby sites defeats, forming the so-called causing psoriatic plaques. Gradually on the surface of the platelets appears to be characteristic patina of color, white or grey, reminiscent of molten wax. Thanks to this analogy causing psoriatic plaques has received the name of "paraffin lakes". The plate has a flexible structure and easy to scrape one, which identifies a smooth skin that are red or pink in color. With the further procedure starts to drop bleed (this is the so-called phase of "blood dew"). While the development of the disease psoriatic platelets dry out and by the time you retire. Below them you can see red or depigmented patches of skin.
- To drop (drop). It is the second most common (after the vernacular) type of the disease. The initial phase of psoriasis guttate type is characterized by the appearance on the patient's body small (1-3 mm diameter) rash – papules. Externally, remind of the droplets of the colour red. First of all, the number of the papules, and their size may not be a cause for concern. However, with the advance of the disease rash more and more, with the time, they can cover almost the entire body. Change the size papules: if at the beginning of the disease their diameter is 1-3 mm, then after a while they merge into large patches of a size of up to 10, during the initial phase of psoriasis to the drop-type papules usually are not inflamed, but if they scratch, it can become infection: this leads to inflammation and suppuration. As the disease progresses, the papules dry up, and on their summits are formed of dry, white flakes.
- Seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis of the scalp. Shock, exposed scalp, the forehead, the neck, in the cervical area, the soil near the orecchiette. The main feature of the initial stage of scalp psoriasis – the emergence of fat white or yellow scales that resemble dandruff. The skin is scaly, itchy and itching, the area around scales blushes and becomes inflamed. In some cases, the appearance of crusts, purulent. The progressive phase of the disease may give a man great physical and psychological discomfort. When the hair of the patient is usually are not affected: they do not fall and have the same growth rate, which has been observed before in the disease. Shock, exposed only to the scalp.
- Hand foot. This type of psoriasis affects the palms of the hand and fingers of the hands, and even the sole of the patient. Skin rash may be presented as pustules and infiltrated by platelets. The other parts of the body of the patient usually does not suffer from rashes of psoriasis. A feature of the initial phase of psoriasis on hands and feet – the presence of hard scales dry, below which is a reddish pink skin, prone to hemophilia. Also the disease in the initial phase is often accompanied by the formation of deep, painful cracks.
- Psoriasis of the nail plates. The initial phase of this type of disease is characterized by the appearance on the plate of the nail of the small grooves and striations, the progressive thickening of the nail, minor bleeding in spots under the nail plate, changing its color, white or yellow. The skin around the nail often becomes red and inflamed. Another option for the development of the disease – the gradual separation of the nail from the nail bed.
- The psoriatic arthritis. The disease is capable of hitting not only the skin but also the joints. Often the initial stage of the disease is manifested already after the first signs of psoriasis of the skin. The joints change shape, their flexion and extension becomes painful and problematic.
- Psoriasis of the mucous membranes. After the defeat of the skin, the disease may pass the mucous membranes. Often, shocks are on the inner surface of the cheeks and sexual organs. Learn the initial phase of lesion psoriatic mucous membranes may be the appearance of these crusts is white, surrounded by red inflamed textures.
Psoriasis in children: the initial phase
The risk of this disease at a young age due to the fact that parents and even some doctors can incorrectly take its manifestations for the symptoms of a simple allergy or atopic dermatitis. You can take into account the characteristics of psoriasis in children in the photo. The initial phase of the disease is slightly different from an adult's options: the disease presents in the first place, in the folds of the skin and accompanied by maceration of the horny layer of the skin.
The initial phase of psoriasis treatment
It is important to know exactly which treat the initial phase of psoriasis on the face, elbows, head and other parts of the body, to prevent the progression of the disease. Depending on the type, location and intensity defeat doctor may recommend the use of corticosteroid drugs, sedatives, and protivozudnam drugs. Are also used the local media – the creams, ointments, sprays. Their task is to soften psoriatic crust, to nourish dry skin and fight inflammation.
And ' possible to cure the psoriasis in the initial phase in home remedies popular?
If the disease is at an early stage, the treatment of the popular ways can give a positive result. However, in each case, it is necessary to consult a physician regarding the safety and / or other means.
Usually for the treatment of psoriasis in the initial phase in the house use the birch tar, propolis, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda, juice of celandine, decoctions of herbs. The positive effect is the use of natural plant oils – sea buckthorn, olive oil, sunflower oil. You can also use essential oils of lavender, rosemary, tea tree. With regard to the methods of treatment, this can be a bath, lotions, compresses, rinsing, home cooking, ointments and lotions.