Pictures of early psoriasis can help you identify the disease.
It is important to understand that in different people, disease can manifest in different ways-differences in intensity, spreading activity, lesion location and other factors.
The main task is to identify the symptoms and then immediately start the initial stage of treatment of psoriasis.
Features and symptoms of the initial stage
If you know exactly what the initial state of psoriasis is, you can start treating the disease immediately. The early symptoms are characteristic and the initial stage of psoriasis can be treated even before seeking medical attention.
Yes, not everyone has the opportunity to see a dermatologist early in the disease. Therefore, it is important to use simple methods for home treatment. It can be folk remedies and recipes, non-hormonal ointments or non-hormonal drugs.
How does psoriasis behave in its early stages? Pay attention to skin condition.
The main symptoms of early psoriasis are:
- The rash is on different parts of the body, with bright colors and clear edges. Particularly susceptible to this rash are areas on the skin that have recently suffered burns, cuts, or hypothermia. Major signs may appear 7-14 days after skin injury;
- Peeling rash. They form in the center of the patch.
- Itching. Psoriasis plaques and papules gradually begin to itch. But not all psoriasis is itchy, because these symptoms are not common. It is manifested in about half of patients.
Initially, the pimples are very small in the early stage. They are hemispherical in shape and have a smooth and shiny surface. After a few days, the rash became larger and scales formed on top of it.
If you scratch the scales of these diseases and find three characteristic phenomena, you can accurately determine that you have psoriasis in the initial stages.
- Hard grease stains. Even if you touch them lightly literally, it should be very easy to remove the scales from the surface of the pimples.
- Movies. A heat-sensitive film appears after removing the flakes. The skin underneath is red, thin and wet. The scaly pimples have a shiny surface.
- Lu. After scraping and removing the scale, blood drops will appear in their place.
The first symptoms usually last for several weeks. During this period, it is very important to start effective treatment. If you ignore this disease, the pimples can grow to 3 to 8 cm, merge into a whole, and affect huge areas of the skin.
The initial manifestations of psoriasis
The initial stage of the disease course is accompanied by the positioning of different parts of the body. It is almost impossible to accurately predict where psoriasis will occur. But it is possible to accurately identify how psoriasis manifests in certain parts of the body during the initial stages of the disease.
Most commonly, they suffer mainly in the first stage:
How does psoriasis manifest itself on the body or other parts?
- The elbow.The initial photos of suffering from ulnar psoriasis clearly show that it is mainly a plaque form of a person dealing with the disease. The main symptom is small red rash. The rash is quickly covered by scales. The skin is rough.
- Legs.Just like the elbow, a single small rash is formed on the leg, gradually increasing in number and increasing in size. Usually, the first pimples appear on the feet or knees. But in some cases, the lesion can affect other surfaces of the leg.
- head.There are two types of lesions-skin or hair parts. The areas behind the ears and the back of the head suffer first. Papules formed on the head are often accompanied by unpleasant itching. The pimples themselves are characterized by moisture and rupture.
- nails.This photo allows you to clearly understand that psoriasis is similar to fungus in many ways. First, a longitudinal type of groove is formed, or a depression appears on the edge of the nail. The disease then spreads to the root of the nail. Gradually, the nail plate becomes blunt and becomes noticeably thicker. As the disease progresses, the nails gradually fall off and fall off the fingers. This is unpleasant, so it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor immediately. He will prescribe appropriate medications for internal and external use.
- face.Fortunately for many people, facial psoriasis is a very rare disease, especially for women. However, if you happen to bump into it, you can identify it by forming red pimples around the eyelids, lips and nose, eyes and eyebrows. Also, psoriasis can appear on the cheeks, forming a fine mesh appearance. Psoriasis growths on the lips, tongue, and oral mucosa are extremely rare.
- hands.If psoriasis affects the hands, then the curved parts of the fingers (finger and elbow) usually suffer first. From the outside, the psoriasis on the hands looks like a wound. Papules are formed on the palm surface. During the course of this disease, psoriasis usually also affects the feet.
Psoriasis treatment technology
After discovering the main signs of the disease, you should consult a doctor immediately and start getting rid of the disease. For many people, the problem is that they start late for treatment. And the treatment of psoriasis needs to be complicated, targeting both internal and external effects.
The essence of complex processing is to use several methods at the same time:
- Medicine.Its essence is to take medicine. They are divided into hormonal and non-hormonal. In the initial stage, only non-hormonal is prescribed. You only need to switch to hormone medicines, antibiotics and other medicines in the case of worsening and acute development of psoriasis.
- External influence.Here, we are talking about the use of ointments, creams and shampoos. You can also use lotions, balsams, various decoctions and bath lotions prepared according to folk recipes. Ointment is considered the most effective treatment for psoriasis. In this case, the ointment is both hormonal and non-hormonal. As with drugs, only non-hormonal ointments can be used in the initial stage. They are very effective but do not have many contraindications and side effects.
- Physical therapy.Patients can be prescribed ultraviolet rays, PUVA treatment, electric sleep or other hospitalization procedures. Physical therapy is the most effective treatment in nursing homes and resorts.
- Proper nutrition.If the manifestation of this disease is caused by the abuse of alcohol, junk food or cigarettes, it is very important to change your lifestyle. Usually, by eliminating harmful products and eliminating addiction, the person's condition returns to normal, and psoriasis will not be bothered for a long time. This is a fact proved by practice.
In the early stages of diseases such as psoriasis, it can be detected and treated. For patients, this is the most beneficial situation because it requires the least energy, time and money to suppress psoriasis.